Hand Drawn by Real Artists
We Are Working With Real Life Artists
The design we will create for your order is in good hands. Because we do not design your order with computer automation. Each design is made by an artist who gives you a special service. That's why every order of Next Gen Paws® is a unique piece of art.
Read below to how it works:
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• First step starts by choosing your portrait style. We have a wide range of portraits to choose from, suitable both ForHer and ForHim. (Make sure to check out Siblings too!)
• Once you found "The One" simply upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. It is important to follow our Photo Guidelines!
• Finish up by adding the item to cart and place your order. Please make sure to provide your email address and phone number if in case we need to reach out to you!
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
• We will then review the photo submitted to make sure it is the right shot for the size and portrait selected. We may need to reach out to you to request for an alternative if in case a more suitable one is needed.
• Our expert designers will then work on your order to create your personalized pet artwork with care and attention.
• We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique pet artwork is absolutely perfect
• Finally we will offer you a Sneak Peak to make sure you are 100% happy with the final design. We are more than happy to accommodate revisions to your final design as well.
STEP 3 - PRINT AND DELIVER
• Next step is the final printing. We work with local photo printing studios in 30 different countries to create your one of a kind pet artwork for on-time, consistent and superior quality.
• Your artwork will then go through a final check for printing quality before it is carefully package and delivered to your doorstep.
• We will provide you with a tracking number as soon as it's available.
• Try your best to take your pet photo at eye level with your pet.
• It works best if the pet is looking towards the camera.
• Try to capture the shot as close as possible without too much distortion (Please DO NOT USE fisheye) in order for us to capture your pet's unique features and character.
• Best lighting is achieved either in an outdoor natural daylight setting away from direct sunlight or indoors when it is nice and bright outside. Bad lighting may result in quality concerns.
• NEVER upload blurry photos
• Please make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.